Workshops

zondag 3 maart 2013

Darkroom Door - Sydney


 
Played with the wonderful new Darkroom Door  paper products again ! This is a very quick&easy card: I just coloured one of the Sydney Photochips by using my Distress Markers and added the word Harbour Bridge (cut from the Sydney Wordstrips) , ready !
 


 And...another slide mailer ! I covered it with a layer of gesso, coloured it with Distress Stains (Mowed Lawn and Salty Ocean) I stamped the Darkroom Door  Discover stamps on it with blue and green StazOn inks and I sponged the edges with it as well. To finish, I glued the images and glass onto the mailer. For this I used Sydney Montage , Sydney Photochips and Sydney Wordstrips
.

 

 
 
 
 

4 opmerkingen:

Dianne zei

Wat een mooi effect om de fotochips te kleuren met distress markers Liesbeth. Het zijn mooie creaties geworden! ik hou an de blauw groene kleuren van de slide mailer!

gr. Dianne

Hillie zei

Wat mooi stempelwerk weer Liesbeth! Het effecht isecht mooi! En natuurlijk al weer een prachtige stempel!

Night Owl Designs zei

Very cool. The colouring is great!

Rachel Greig zei

Wow - love these!!! It really looks like vintage tinted photos!